Import Business Course Ebook Recommendation
I can now give my highest recommendation to Walter Hay's Importing Business Course guide after reading his entire ebook and corresponding with him. Although Walter's guide is written with the primary supplier country being China, he also provides you with a concise, down-to-earth, real-world experience that can only be obtained from someone who has spent 22+ years in the importing business.
The valuable information you need to start and operate your own import business using suppliers in any country around the world is contained in this straight-to-the-point consise ebook.
Rather than trying to repeat in this short blog post everything Walter has posted on his web page (including a short video you need to watch) go visit his web site yourself with the understanding that his ebook is only the 2nd resource for learning how to start and operate an importing business that I have recommended in all my years in this business.
A brief summation of what you will find includes:
- How to source direct with real manufacturers (not someone claiming to be)
- How to use other people’s expertise (unless you like doing the time-consuming stuff?)
- How he turned a $3,000 shipment into $21,000
- How to start small and still get volume discounts
- Avoiding drop-shippers and wholesalers
- Minimizing your risks both in your home country and the suppliers country
- Avoiding haggling and still get the best price
- And much, MUCH more…